The In-Circuit radino32 WiFi combines an STM32L151 with the ESP8266EX SoC WiFi in a small form-factor EMC-compliant module.
The radino32 WiFi is the follower of the radino WiFi and offers improved CPU power, larger RAM-, Flash- and EEPROM-memories and expanded pin functionalities.
It is part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices in a small form factor. All radino moules are pin-to-pin compatible.
The radino32 WiFi is being delivered preprogrammed:
- running a ESP-based Webserver (with Java engine)
- Default mode: Accesspoint "RADINO-WIFI", Key "12345678"
- TCP/UDP service for UART-Bridge / WiFly -> default IP = 192.168.2.1
- all WiFi service runs ONLY on ESP !
- STM32L151 is used as IO-machine for the ESP8266EX
We deliver the radino32 WiFi running a ESP-based Webserver (with Java engine) and telnet service (for UART bridge applications).
- Arduino compatible
- ESP8266EX WiFi Chip, integrated
- STM32L151CC by STMicroelectronics with 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 32 kbyte RAM, 256 kbyte Flash, 8 kbyte EEPROM
- Low Power RTC
- 12 bit ADC and DAC
- Capacitive touch sensing supported
- 23 multifunctional GPIOs (14 PWM, 10 ADC IN, 1 DAC OUT)
- USB, I²C, SPI, 2xUSART
Available options:on board U.FL connector:adapter cabel, U.FL to RP-SMA:Antenna: