With the radino32 SX1272 radio transmission can be overcome a range more than 30 kilometers. The In-Circuit radino32 SX1272 combines an STM32L151 microcontroller with the SX1272 radiomodul from Semtech in a small form-factor EMC-compliant module.
The radino32 SX1272 offers the possibility of wireless transmission with the LoRa wireless network protocol at low power consumption up to 30 kilometers.
It is part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices in a small form factor. All radino moules are pin-to-pin compatible.
We offer a free Arduino Library for the radino radio modules containing USB-Drivers, Bootloaders and plenty of exapmle sketches.
- Arduino compatible
- RF Transeiver SX1272 connected internally
- >30 km range at LoRa long range settings
- >5km range at LoRa high speed settings
- integrated LoRa Phy for maximum link budget
- operating in the 868 MHz or 915 MHz-Band
- STM32L151CC by STMicroelectronics with 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 256 kbyte Flash, 32 kbyte RAM, 8 kbyte EEPROM
- Low Power RTC
- 12 bit ADC and DAC
- 23 multifunctional GPIOs (14 PWM, 10 ADC IN, 1 DAC OUT)
- USB, I²C, SPI, 2xUSART
Links & Downloads:
Available options:on board U.FL connector:carrier board:Antenna: