The DWpro system provides support for inter-human distancing. The system consists of compact units, the quad tags. They constantly measure the distances to other tags within a certain range around them and alert the wearer when a device is within a critical distance (e.g. 2m). The tags provide acoustical (buzzer), optical (LED red-green), and haptical (Vibration) alarm.
The quad Tags feature a logging function. If two devices encounter below the critical distance, they exchange IDs and log their minimal distance and duration of their meeting. With these logs, critical meetings can be retraced.
Every device can measure the distance to every other device independently. The system does not require any infrastructure or configuration on site.
Distance measuring is done using UWB (Ultra Wide Band). The accuracy of distances is below 0.2 meters.
The DWpro quad164643 Tag features a 1000mAh rechargeable LiPo battery that can be charged via Micro USB Connector. The typical battery life is around 16 hours with a fully charged battery. Lifetime strongly depends on how frequently an alarm is triggered.
There are several types of tags available with different battery capacities.
The firmware is customizable (critical distance, alarm type, etc.) Please contact us for more Information.
We offer a freely configurable case for convenient transportation and recharging of up to 32 devices.
- UWB-Distancing on channel 2 (3993.6 GHz) and channel 5 (6489.6 MHz)
- 6-axis MEMS ICM-20602:
- 3-axis gyroscope: +/-250dps .. +/-2000dps
- 3-achs accelerometer: +/-2g .. +/-16g
- Bluetooth 5, IEEE 802.15.4-2006, proprietary 2.4GHz
- Rechargeable LiPo battery 1000mAh
- Typ. battery life: ca. 16h
- Optical signaling: LED red, green
- Acoustical signaling: buzzer
- Haptical signaling: vibrator
- Micro USB connector for charging and firmware updates
- Size: 43 x 46/51.5* x 16mm (*incl. hanger)
- Weight: 34g
- Accuracy of distance measurement: <0.2m
- Logging function
Links & Downloads: