The In-Circuit radino RF233 combines an ATmega32U4 (Arduino Micro) with a AT86RF233 radio chip from Atmel in a small
form-factor EMC-compliant enclosure.
It′s part of the radino-series, which provides full-
Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices in a
small form factor, all pin-compatible to each other.
- Arduino compatible (Arduino Micro / Leonardo)
- Atmel AT86RF233 (http://www.atmel.com/devices/AT86RF233.aspx/)
- Feature rich, low-power 2.4 GHz transceiver
- Designed for industrial and consumer IEEE 802.15.4-2006/2011, ZigBee®, SP100, WirelessHART®, ISM, high data rate applications
- 15 GPIOS (5 PWM, 5 Analog IN)
- I²C, SPI, UART
- USB (HID Keyboard & Mouse, virtual UART)
- High-Performance, Low-Power Microcontroller
Links & Downloads:
Available options:on board U.FL connector:adapter cabel, U.FL to RP-SMA:antenna: