radino32 CC1101 868/915 MHz
radino32 CC1101 868/915 MHz front
radino32 CC1101 868/915 MHz back
radino32 CC1101 868/915 MHz tape
The In-Circuit radino32 CC1101 combines an STM32L151 with the CC1101 by Texas Instruments in a small form-factor EMC-compliant module.
The radino32 CC1101 is the follower of the radino CC1101 and offers improved CPU power, larger RAM-, Flash- and EEPROM-memories and expanded pin functionalities.
It is part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices in a small form factor. All radino moules are pin-to-pin compatible.
We offer a free Arduino Library for the radino radio modules containing USB-Drivers, Bootloaders and plenty of exapmle sketches.
- Arduino compatible
- RF Transeiver CC1101 connected internally
- Wide range of possible protocols
- operating in the 868/912 MHz-Band
- CC1101 configurable for 300-348, 387-464, 779-928 MHz
- RF section tested with 868 and 922.5 MHz
- STM32L151CC by STMicroelectronics with 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 256 kbyte Flash, 32 kbyte RAM, 8 kbyte EEPROM
- Low Power RTC
- 12 bit ADC and DAC
- Capacitive touch sensing supported
- 23 multifunctional GPIOs (14 PWM, 10 ADC IN, 1 DAC OUT)
- USB, I²C, SPI, 2xUSART
Links & Downloads:
Available options:on board U.FL connector:adapter cable, U.FL to RP-SMA:antenna: