The In-Circuit radinoL4 DW1000 combines an STM32L433 with the DW1000 UWB radio from Decawave in a small form-factor EMC-compliant module.
The DW1000 is a fully integrated single chip Ultra Wideband (UWB) low-power low-cost transceiver IC compliant to IEEE802.15.4-2011. It can be used in 2-way ranging or TDOA location systems to locate assets to a precision of 10 cm. It also supports data transfer at rates up to 6.8 Mbps
The radinoL4 DW1000 is part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices in a small form factor. All radino moules are pin-to-pin compatible.
We offer a free Arduino Library for the radino radio modules containing USB-Drivers, Bootloaders and plenty of example sketches.
- Arduino compatible
- RF Transeiver DW1000 connected internally
- IEEE802.15.4-2011 UWB compliant
- Supports 6 RF bands from 3.5 GHz to 6.5 GHz
- Data rates of 110 kbps, 850 kbps, 6.8 Mbps
- STM32L433CC by STMicroelectronics with 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 CPU
- 256 kbyte Flash, 64 kbyte RAM
- Low Power RTC
- 12 bit ADC and DAC
- Capacitive touch sensing supported
- 23 multifunctional GPIOs (10 PWM, 9 ADC IN, 1 DAC OUT)
- USB, I²C, SPI, 2xUSART
A compact DW1000 USB-Stick is available at our shop.
Links & Downloads:
Available options:on board U.FL connector:carrier board:UWB antenna:USB cable:enclosure for carrier board radino USB-Stick: