The In-Circuit radino32 nRF8001 combines an STM32L151 Cortex M3 with the nRF8001 SoC Bluetooth-Low-Energy in a small form-factor EMC-compliant module.
The radino32 nRF8001 is the follower of the radino nRF8001 and offers improved CPU power, larger RAM-, Flash- and EEPROM-memories and expanded pin functionalities.
It is part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices in a small form factor. All radino moules are pin-to-pin compatible.
- Arduino compatible
- nRF8001 Bluetooth low energy radio Nordic Semiconductor
- Bluetooth v4.0 compliant Protocol Stack (BLE)
- GATT, GAP, L2CAP, SMP Bluetooth low energy profile
- STM32L151CC by STMicroelectronics with 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU 256 kbyte Flash, 32 kbyte RAM, 8 kbyte EEPROM
- Low Power RTC
- 12 bit ADC and DAC
- Capacitive touch sensing supported
- 23 multifunctional GPIOs (14 PWM, 10 ADC IN, 1 DAC OUT)
- USB, I²C, SPI, 2xUSART
Links & Downloads:
Available options:on board U.FL connector:adapter cable, U.FL to RP-SMA:antenna: